Juba Software is a relatively new company, and we primarily develop online applications for web sites. We design applications based on the customers needs, and work very closely with our customers until the program is finished. After sales support is 2nd to none in the industry.
We build applications for Classified Ad programs, Business Directories, Shopping Carts, and Content Managers. With few exceptions, we write all our
software in Perl and PHP, usually a combination of both. Perl is very
secure and does a great job as a processor engine. PHP allows us to do
things that are not possible with Perl on most web sites. MySQL is used on most all programs for the database engine.
Some examples of our custom software
- EPIS a site for merchants to list where they sell their products, and product specials.
- West Midland Caravans. Site in UK selling mobile homes and trailers.
- EcommerceBytes Insider. Article proposal program.
- Barlovento contracted us to write a program that allows sub-contractors to bid on jobs.
- Hughs Construction contracted with us for a similar program.
- Auctionbytes.com. We have written several products for Auctionbytes over the last 10 years.
- Morningside Farm
was one of our first customers. We developed their online catalog, and
have updated it several times. The original software was written about
8 years ago.